A savoury dip that you can be happy serving any time of day with vegetables, pita bread or crackers. This easy lactose free recipe, uses almond milk pulp freshly made using the Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker, is suitable for all of us who are dairy free, lactose free and love the ability to create healthy snacks with ease and in a matter of minutes!
What you will need
- 2 cups Almond pulp (previously made in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker
- 3-4 tablespoon of almond milk
- 1/2 - 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice depending on taste
- 1/2 clove of garlic (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon corainder powder
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes or paprika powder
- a handful chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except parsley in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add more olive oil or lemon juice to taste
- Enjoy with crackers or steamed/raw vegetables