A healthy filling snack you can have any time of day. For those of us that cannot indulge in delicious treats that contain cows milk, this high protein snack ball provides a delicious option. This easy lactose free milk recipe, which uses almond milk and almond milk pulp freshly made using the Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker, will satisfy your sweet cravings without the dairy, sugar or gluten.
What you will need
- 200 g (2 cups) almonds (previously made in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker)
- 200 g ( 2 cups) whole raw walnuts (or any other nuts of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons organic raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder (optional)
- 14 whole fresh pitted Medjool dates
- 2/3 cup raisins
- 2/3 cup almond milk (previously made in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk maker)
- squeeze orange juice or lemon (optional)
- organic unsweetened dessicated coconut
- organic acai berry powder
- organic maca, goji and pomegranate powder mix
- organic sesame seeds
- Combine all dry ingredients into a food processor (almond pulp, walnuts, spirulina powder, raw cacao) and process till you get crumb like consistency.
- Add dates and raisins and process again.
- Add the almond milk a little at a time till the mixture starts to hold. The mix should come together when squished in the hands.
- Roll in your choice of dessicated coconut, acai powder, Goji, pomegranate and maca powder mix or sesame seeds.
- Store in fridge till needed and this should last at least w week - if you still have any left by that time!