A power packed breakfast or sweet snack for the family. For those of us who cannot indulge in sweet treats that contain dairy, this birscher muesli leaves you satiated for most of the day. This delicious recipe uses brazil and walnut milk freshly made using the Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker,
What you will need
- 1 Cup Organic Brazil Nuts (Soaked Overnight)
- 1 Cup Organic Walnuts
- 6 6ups filtered water
- 2 Cups Organic Rolled Oats
- 4 Organic Dried Apricots
- 2 Organic medjool dates
- 2 Tabsp Organic Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tabsp Organic Sunflower Seeds
- 1 packet frozen (organic) strawberries
- 1 Tabsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 Tabsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tabsp lemon juice
For garnish on top:
- 1 Tabsp Organic Pistachio Nuts
- 3 Chopped up monkey bananas or 1 large normal banana
- Combine Nut Milk (made with Chufamix) and Muesli Mixture and leave in fridge overnight.
- Place frozen strawberries in a pot and simmer slowly for 10 min. Leave to cool, then add maple syrup and chia seeds. Leave overnight in fridge.
- Before Serving, pour strawberry compote over muesli and garnish with chopped bananas and pistachio nuts. Add any leftover nutmilk on top.
- Enjoy with many Ommmms!