An Asian inspired salad that uses leftover Almond Milk pulp after making delicious Almond Milk in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker, This recipe uses raw zucchini that can easily be replaced with carrots, radish, cucumber and nut milk pulp of choice can replace the almond milk pulp in this recipe.
What you will need
- 1 cup almond milk pulp (previously made in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk Maker)
- 1 red Chili (or more if you prefer more spicy taste)
- 4 slices fresh ginger
- 1 lemon grass stalk
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 Tablespoon miso paste
- 2 Tablespoon mirin
- 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or 1 Tablespoon raw coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup almond milk or 2/3 cup coconut milk (previously made in a Chufamix Nut and Vegetable Milk maker)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini per person, spiralised or cut into long strips
- Condiments eg shallots, finely chopped lime leaves, julienned fresh chillis, herbs of choice
- Combine all ingredients except zucchini spirals and condiments in a blender till well combined. Add water/lemon juice to taste.
- Balance flavours of sweet, sour, spicy, salty to taste till dressing is to your liking.
- Toss zucchini spirals with dressing VERY LIGHTLY just before serving
- Top with condiments of choice.